Mandatory health pass at Pavillons de Bercy-Musée des Arts Forains
Due to the late french governmental annoucements, the health pass is now requested to access the Pavillons de Bercy – Musée des Arts Forains, as well as all leisure and cultural venues.
Health pass for our guided tours :
Your health pass will be scanned at the entrance of the museum, as well as your tickets.
Wearing a mask remains compulsory for everyone over 12 years old and much recommended for children on our fairground attractions.
Visitors with no valid health pass will not be able to access the museum.
Health pass during venue rentals :
As organizer of the event, all our clients renting one of our venues are in charge of checking the validity of their guest’s, colleague’s or vendor’s health passes.
On our side, we warantee that all our employees can provide a valid health pass.
Any person with no valid health pass will not be able to access our premises.
What is a valid health pass ?
We control your health pass by scanning a QR code, either presented on paper or via a screen (smartphone, tablet).
To provide a valid health pass you need one of the following proofs:
- either a proof of full vaccination with an accepted vaccine
- France, like the rest of the EU, accepts only four vaccines: Pfizer/Comirnaty, Moderna, AstraZeneca/Vaxzevria, and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen.
- the proof of a negative test made in the last 72h
- RT-PCR test made in laboratories (43.89€ for foreigners)
- antigen test made in pharmacies (25€ for foreigners)
- a positive test prooving of having recovered from COVID-19 with antibodies remaining for at least 11 days and less than 6 months.
More information on the Webiste of the Paris visitors bureau.
Published on 22.07.21