Mandatory health pass at Pavillons de Bercy-Musée des Arts Forains
Due to the late french governmental annoucements, the health pass is now requested to access the Pavillons de Bercy – Musée des Arts Forains, as well as all leisure and cultural venues.
Wearing a mask remains compulsory for everyone over 12 yeors old and much recommended for children on our fairground attractions.
What is a valid health pass ?
We control your health pass by scanning a QR code, either presented on paper or via a screen (smartphone, tablet).
To provide a valid health pass you need one of the following proofs:
- either a proof of full vaccination with an accepted vaccine
- France, like the rest of the EU, accepts only four vaccines: Pfizer/Comirnaty, Moderna, AstraZeneca/Vaxzevria, and Johnson & Johnson/Janssen.
- the proof of a negative test made in the last 48h
- RT-PCR test made in laboratories (43.89€ for foreigners)
- antigen test made in pharmacies (25€ for foreigners)
- a positive test prooving of having recovered from COVID-19 with antibodies remaining datant d’au moins 11 jours et de moins de 6 mois.
More information on the Webiste of the Paris visitors bureau.
Published on 22.07.21